FROM THE SECRET SPEED LABS
Castelli’s speed suit project is permanently open and they believe that they’re going to continue to see significant gains over the coming years. The Body Paint 3.0 version is the result of CFD modeling followed by extensive pattern engineering and fabric research, then further testing in the wind tunnel and on the road, and then winning the Giro d’Italia. It’s been kept secret for the past two years but is now available to non-World Tour riders. It’s not our very latest technology, but we’re quite sure it’s the fastest thing you can buy right now.
- Probably the fastest suit on the WorldTour,now available to non-WorldTour riders.
- Boundary Layer engineering to reduce drag over every portion of the suit.
- GIRO3 leg grippers integrated into Lycra® fabric to create smooth airflow transition from skin to fabric.
- Longer legs than the shorts for smoother air flow around the legs.
- Aerodynamic flap to cover your race number.
- Long-sleeves with thumb loop to fit under aero race gloves.
- Progetto X2 Air seat pad for maximum comfort.
- Weight: 280g
- Sizes: XXS – 3XL