The Trek Crockett 4 Disc is a sleek, multi-purpose ride that gets you into the cyclocross or gravel scene without breaking the bank. It’s lightweight and built for adventure, with a dependable 1×11 drivetrain, an advanced alloy frame and Invisible Weld Technology for the looks and handling of a far more expensive carbon bike. Cyclocross, gravel, rugged commutes – this multi-talented ride does it all. You want a single bike that lets you race cyclocross on Saturday, ride gravel on Sunday and commute on Monday – and you want all that versatility and performance at great value.
A lightweight and strong 300 Series Alpha Aluminium with shaped tubes, Invisible Weld Technology and extra tyre clearance, 12 mm thru axles, mudguard mounts, an IsoSpeed Cross full carbon fork, powerful flat-mount disc brakes for all-weather stopping power and the simplicity of a 1×11 drivetrain with SRAM Apex shifter and derailleur. Crockett 4 Disc is a versatile bike that does more than just crush ‘cross races. It’s perfect for gravel grinding and rugged commutes, too. It has an advanced alloy frame that looks and performs like carbon, a dependable parts group and powerful disc brakes.
- 300 Alpha Aluminium Frame for stiff but light construction allows you to convert more of your power into speed
- Trek Cross carbon is engineered to flex to absorb shock and vibration especially on bumpy ground
- SRAM Apex 11 Speed Drivetrain for precise gear changes and making it easier to ride up steep hills
- Tektro C550 Mechanical Disc Brakes give powerful, controllable and consistent stopping power with less effort
- Bontrager CX3 Team Issue 700x 32c Tyres for great traction off road and excellent rolling ability on the tarmac