Remedy 7 is a mountain bike built for mountain towns. Our best-value Remedy has all the performance features you could want for a ridiculously fun time on the most technical trails. A long-travel 160 mm RockShox fork, 150 mm rear suspension, dropper post and a 1×12 SRAM Eagle drivetrain tick all the all-mountain boxes.
Every ride is exciting. You’ve graduated Mountain Biking 101, and now want a real trail bike you can throw around – one that’s not shy about trying new lines, leaving the ground and clearing obstacles. You want a solid parts group and a durable frame, and you want it at great value.
A durable and lightweight Alpha Platinum Aluminium frame, 160 mm RockShox Yari RC fork and 150 mm of rear travel. Plus, a 1×12 SRAM NX Eagle drivetrain, SRAM Level T hydraulic disc brakes, a dropper post and Bontrager Line Comp 30 wheels with a 54-tooth Rapid Drive hub for fast engagement.
The frame is trustworthy and the parts are solid. But what really makes this bike great is that it handles and rides like a bike that costs twice as much. That’s because it’s designed the same way as our top-end Remedy: for a playful ride that you can count on when the trail gets rowdy.
Why you’ll love it
- Remedy 7 combines an ultra-capable frame and shock with tough, no-fuss parts that keep the stoke high and the cost low
- 29er wheels are great for other people, but 27.5˝ wheels are livelier and more fun on rugged trails
- The shifter-style, underbar remote dropper post lever is super intuitive and easy to use
- Alpha Platinum Aluminium, ABP, Boost148, Knock Block, EVO link, tapered head tube, Mino Link, Control Freak internal routing, downtube guard, ISCG 05, 150 mm travel
- Front suspension
- RockShox Yari RC, DebonAir, Motion Control RC damper, tapered steerer, Boost110, G2 Geometry w/51 mm offset, 160 mm travel
- Rear suspension
- RockShox Deluxe RL, 230×57.5 mm
- Bontrager Line Comp 30, Tubeless Ready, 54T Rapid Drive, Boost110 front, Boost148 rear, tubeless strips and valves sold separately
- Bontrager XR4 Team Issue, Tubeless Ready, Inner Strength sidewalls, 120 tpi, aramid bead, 27.5×2.60˝
- SRAM NX Eagle, 12 speed
- Rear derailleur
- SRAM NX Eagle
- SRAM NX Eagle DUB, 32T Direct Mount
- Bottom bracket
- SRAM DUB Press Fit, 92 mm
- SRAM XG-1230 Eagle, 11-50, 12-speed
- SRAM NX Eagle
- Not included
- Bontrager Arvada
- Dropper post, 31.6 mm, internal routing
- Bontrager Rhythm Comp, 31.8 mm, 15 mm rise, 780 mm width
- Bontrager XR Trail Comp, nylon lock-on
- Bontrager Rhythm Comp, Knock Block, 31.8 mm clamp, 0-degree
- Head set
- Knock Block Integrated, sealed cartridge bearing, 1-1/8˝ top, 1.5˝ bottom
- Brake set
- SRAM Level T hydraulic disc
- 17.5˝ – 14.51 kg / 32 lbs (with tubes)
- Weight limit
- This bike has a maximum total weight limit (combined weight of bicycle, rider and cargo) of 136 kg (300 lb).